As animals have spinal columns similar to humans, they can develop misalignments -called subluxations – just like us. These subluxations can cause a variety of symptoms, just as they do in people.
Chiropractic adjustments are very gentle and painless. They relieve pressure and interference from the brains stem, spinal cord and nerves. In turn, this allows the body to better heal itself and experience optimum health.
Can Chiropractic help my pet?……..
Chiropractic may help if your pet has experienced….
- Hip dysplasia
- Surgery with the use of anesthetic
- Trauma from fall or impact
- Recurring respiratory or urinary tract infections
- Change in behavior or moods
- Recurring vomiting, diarrhea, or constipation
- Trouble getting up or lying down, or going up and down stairs
- Improved immune system
- Improved joint function
- Decreased need for medication
- Decreased risk of arthritis
- Optimal rest and metabolism
- Optimal physical endurance
Chiropractic care does not attempt to replace traditional veterinary care. We will work with your veterinarian to ensure your pet has the most complete care available.